Background : It has been seen that most students on completion of their UG in engineering or even pharmacy, tend to opt for a Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree afterwards for better career prospects. It is keeping this demand in mind that the University is launching the 5 Year Integrated programs as follows:
1. Engineering and MBA
2. Pharmacy and MBA (Various Spacialisations)
Here the students can join the integrated program right at the beginning of their undergraduate studies. The integrated program brings multiple benefits to the students.
1. The student saves one year as they are able to do two courses in a span of 5 years which normally would have taken 6 years.
2. As they save one year the student also gets to save one year's expenses.
3. The student studies a mixture of technical course as well as management and hence a more competent “technocrat”, which is needed of today's industry.
4. The student has the advantage of undertaking his management studies over a longer period of time and hence is able to get better used and adapted to the principles and intricacies.
5. The students also has the choice of leaving the course after completion of their 4 years undergraduate Pharmacy or Engineering to pursue employment or other higher studies, if he wishes to discontinue. In this case besides their UG degree the students will also be awarded a Diploma in Management.
Eligibility Criteria : 10+2 Science Stream with 45% (PCM)
Duration : 5 Years
For further details please contact to our Admission Office in the following numbers :